Statement of practice
It is our policy to provide guidance on QROPS transfers that fall within both the spirit and the letter of UK QROPS laws and HMRC regulations.
UK QROPS regulations provide the opportunity to:
- Legitimately avoid
- UK Income Tax on the QROPS fund
- UK Capital Gains Tax on the QROPS fund
- UK Inheritance Tax on the QROPS fund
- Take up to 30% of the QROPS fund as a tax free lump sum
- Choose a much wider beneficiary group for the QROPS fund than is guaranteed by UK Legistlation.
Anyone living outside the UK, regardless of nationality, has the right to move their UK pension into a QROPS
We work exclusively with QROPS providers that comply with both the spirit and the letter of the UK QROPS regulations.
We believe this to be in the best interests of our clients and in our own professional best interests.