QROPS Bureau is your one stop guide to restructuring your UK pension rights offshore.
QROPS Bureau is researched and written by UK qualified, RDR compliant, financial services career professionals.
Our goal is to help you and your heirs to obtain the greatest possible financial benefit from your UK pensions by ensuring that you make the best use of the options available to you under UK QROPS provisions.
Our professional team includes:
- UK qualified Financial Planners
- UK QROPS specialist working exclusively with expatriates
- Whose qualifications exceed the UK regulatory requirements that came into force in 2013
- HMRC recognised Pension Schemes
- Providing the legal structure for the QROPS transfer
- International financial institutions
- Providing greater flexibility for your UK pension fund
As with any form of financial advice and financial planning we would always encourage working with qualified professionals.
As QROPS planning relates entirely to the transfer of UK pension rights, your are likely to be best served by Financial Planners who are UK qualified
The Chartered Insurance Institute is the UK’s leading professional financial services organization.
Their Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) is the benchmark UK Financial Planning qualification.
We believe Expats deserve the same pedigree of Financial Planner as their UK counterparts.
Professional qualifications and membership of UK financial advisers can be verified directly with: